Abdominal fat is considered an independent risk factor for heart disease. Losing the fat from abdomen sometimes can be difficult. If you want to flatten your stomach, then proper nutrition is the most important step towards incredible results. Here are few pointers before you go ahead and watch the presentation online to lose abdominal fat.
- First avoid FAD diet. Healthy proper nutrition is the key to a successful and safe weight loss.
- Water. You ‘ll be amazed at how faster you’ll lose fat if you increase your water consumption. Drink about 8 cups a day at least.
- Exercise. You must to both cardio as well as weight training. Do cardio daily and weight training about 2-3 times per week.
Now, as mentioned above, proper nutrition is the most important step, and with that said, here are the best foods to fight abdominal fat:
- Protein (animal protein from chicken, turkey and tuna as well as plant protein from milk, lentils, chick peas, beans, yogurt, etc.)
- Complex carb/Fiber (whole grains, oatmeal, apples, etc.)
- “Good” Fat. Mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) as in fish, nuts, olive oil, fish oil, etc.)
Check out the FREE presentation below for:
- Foods (that you thought were unhealthy) that actually assist the fat-burning process in your body
- 3 Foods marketed as “healthy” that actually increase your stomach fat… stay FAR away from these!
- Weird workouts (scientifically-based) that burn belly fat faster than typical cardio